PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (TERMS) CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING THE "CREATE ACCOUNT" BUTTON OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
fatbtc reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, including but not limited to any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and at its sole discretion. We will provide notice of these changes by posting the revised Terms to the Site and changing the "Last Revised" date at the top of the Terms, or by emailing users at their provided email addresses, or by any other means as determined by fatbtc at its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site or at the instant that fatbtc transmits the information. These changes will apply at that instant to all then current and subsequent uses of the Site. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of this Site acts as acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to the Terms in effect when you access or use the Site, you must stop using the Site. We encourage you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of, the Services. If you have any question regarding the use of the Site, please contact [email protected]
These Terms and any terms expressly incorporated herein apply to your access to, and use of, any services provided by fatbtc Technology Company Limited (“fatbtc,” “we,” “us” or “our”), and, including but not limited to our websites located at https://www.fatbtc.com (the “Site”) and mobile applications and the exchange services provided by us as described in these Terms (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with fatbtc for products, services or otherwise. If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that (a) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization and (b) you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to be responsible to us if you violate these Terms.
fatbtc Technology Company Limited operates https://www.fatbtc.com and is a digital asset-only virtual trading platform incorporated under the International Business Companies Act Chapter 270 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2000, of Belize City, Belize with a company number of 166,480.
【ELIGIBILITY AND PROHIBITION OF USING OUR SERVICES】
The Services are intended solely for users who are 18 or older. By accessing or using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or Services. You also represent and warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List, nor restricted or prohibited from engaging in any type of trading platforms by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize. Also, fatbtc may not make all of the Services available in all markets and jurisdictions, and may restrict or prohibit use of all or a portion of the Services from Restricted Locations, which at this time include Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, and United States of America. The content of this Agreement shall not be excluded from the laws of the country or region under which the user belongs. As a result, if you do not meet these eligibility requirements, do not use our Services.
【DESCRIPTION OF OUR SERVICES】
We provide an online digital asset-only trading platform to trade spot, futures and other derivatives of digital assets (or also known as cryptographic tokens or digital tokens or cryptographic currency) and facilitate margin lending. Traders conduct trading on our platform with each other; fatbtc as the platform provider is not a buyer or seller in these trades. Traders must open an account and upload digital assets prior to commencement of trading. fatbtc does not accept fiat currencies nor settle in fiat currencies, hence we are a digital asset-only trading platform. Traders may request the withdrawal of their digital asset at any time, subject to the limitations as stated in the Terms.
While fatbtc has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, the information and content on the website is subject to change without notice and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting users to make independent decisions. fatbtc has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance and/or fitness for purpose of the content of any Services or products available through the website, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the Web site, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through our platform. fatbtc will not have any liability for the use or interpretation of such information.
Users shall prepare devices and bear costs as follows: 1) internet-connected device, including but not limited to computer or other internet-connected terminals; 2) internet-accessing costs, including but not limited to internet fees, rental charges for internet-connected equipments, cellular data fees, etc.
While using the Services, you accept the information services provided by fatbtc. You hereby authorize fatbtc to send commercial information to you via e-mail, SMS, mailing address. You can opt out such services by changing relevant settings on the website.
You acknowledge and consent that the Services are provided by fatbtc according to its current technological capacity and other conditions. While fatbtc has made every effort to ensure continuity and security of the Services, we are unable to completely foresee and hedge legal, technological and other risks including but not limited to force majeure, virus, hacker attack, system instability, flaw in third-party services, act of government, etc. that may result in service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks.
When the system platform is unable to operate properly because of the following circumstances and the user is unable to use the services or fails to delegate it normally, fatbtc assumes no liability for damages, including but not limited to: A. System downtime during maintenance as announced by fatbtc platform;
B. Telecom equipment is out of order and cannot transmit data;
C. Due to typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power failure, war, terrorist attacks and other force majeure factors, fatbtc platform system has obstacle so unable to carry out business;
D. Due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, the telecommunications sector technology adjustment or technical failure, web site upgrade, the banks' issue, a temporary close due to government regulation, which cause the network and the service's interruption or delay;
E. Losses due to technical problems that cannot be predicted or solved by the existing technical forces of the industry;
F. Damages to users or other third parties caused by third party's fault or delay.
For abnormal transactions, market interruption and other abnormal conditions caused by system failure, network failure, DDos and other hacker attacks and other unexpected factors, fatbtc has the right to cancel the abnormal transaction results, and rollback all the transactions of a certain period of time.
Fees may be incurred for part of the Services provided by fatbtc to its users. You shall abide by relevant agreements while use such services. fatbtc may change the fee models and structures of such services as the case may be. fatbtc may also start charging fees on free services. We shall release an announcement or put up a notice on respective page before the above mentioned changes, modifications are made and starting to charge. You shall stop using the service if you disagree on the above mentioned changes, modifications or paid content.
fatbtc shall not ask for any password from its users, nor shall we ask users to transmit any funds, bitcoins and litecoins to bank accounts, bitcoin and litecoin addresses that are not listed on the trading platform. Please do not trust any discount or promotion related information. fatbtc shall not be responsible for any losses caused by transmitting funds, bitcoins and litecoins to bank accounts, bitcoin and litecoin addresses that are not listed on the trading platform.
Transaction abnormity handing: While using the Services, you agree and acknowledge the possibility of discontinuity and disruption of the Services due to connectivity problems of the digital asset networks or other force majeure. Users shall make sure to provide only correct information. fatbtc does not assume any responsibility of any losses caused by the above mentioned situations due to users providing incorrect information that results in the inability for fatbtc to reach out to its users and explain the handling procedures.
You agree, in accordance with operational and security needs, fatbtc may suspend or restrict part of the Services, or start providing additional services. By continuing using the Services, after any changes, additions and deductions of the Services, you continue to agree to the Terms and any other Terms added subsequently.
fatbtc has the right to know the real transaction background and purpose of the users who use the product or service of fatbtc, users should provide the real, comprehensive, accurate information required by fatbtc; if fatbtc has reasonable grounds to suspect that the user has provided false trading information, fatbtc is entitled to restrict the user from the use of fatbtc's some or all products and services functions temporarily or permanently.
【RISKS OF TRADING DIGITAL ASSETS】
Trading of digital assets involves significant risk. The risk of loss in trading or holding digital assets can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading in digital assets or any levered or derivative digital assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
1. fatbtc believes that digital assets should not be called money nor fiat currency, as they are NOT backed by any government or central bank. There is no assurance that the fatbtc trading market for digital assets will be orderly and stable. You should exercise prudence in trading in digital assets (as well as any other assets). Prices can and do fluctuate on any given moment. Due to such price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any given moment. Any digital asset or trading position may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless.
2. The user of the service shall bear any losses resulting from the user or user's transaction instruction errors (including but not limited to price, quantity and other factors).
3. The user shall bear any loss resulted in his/her own fault or error, including but not limited to: not in accordance with the transaction prompts operation, not timely trading operations, forgetting or leakage of passwords, passwords are cracked, and/or the user's computer is invaded by others.
4. In the event of a potential loophole in the trading rules that unjustly enriches the user, we will contact the user to recover the gains. The user must effectively cooperate, otherwise, we will take actions, including, but not limited to restrictions on account transactions, freezing account funds, prosecution of the user in a court with right of jurisdiction and other recourse measures. In the event the user does not cooperate, the user will also bear recourse costs.
【CREATING AN ACCOUNT】
In order to use any of the Services, you must first register by providing your name, e-mail and password, along with affirming this Terms of Service. You agree to not enable anyone to use or direct your account, and to update fatbtc of any information change or if your account has been compromised. You are responsible for keeping, protecting and safeguarding any keys, certificates, passwords, access codes, user IDs or other credentials and login information (collectively "Passwords") that have been provided to you or that are generated in connection with your use of the Services. If you lose your Passwords, you may not be able to access your account. You agree to notify fatbtc immediately of any unauthorized use of your Passwords. fatbtc will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your Passwords. Due to fatbtc’s nature of being an online trading platform, and to avoid potential security risks, the login password, administration password and any other passwords shall not be set as the same. Relevant responsibilities shall be borne by the users.
The user has the right to choose whether to become the fatbtc network's users. If users choose to become fatbtc registered users, they can create, modify their nicknames. Usernames and nicknames shall abide by relevant laws and regulations and also in accordance with the network morality. Usernames and nicknames cannot contain any words which related to insults, threats, obscene，abuse and other violations of the legitimate rights and interests of others.
Once the user is registered, and become the user of fatbtc network, he or she will get the username (user mailbox) and password, and is responsible for all activities and events with this username and password after entering the system, and bear all the legal liability directly or indirectly caused by the language and behaviors of the use of this username.
Users who lost their passwords can reset it after being verified through their registered email addresses or phone numbers. You shall immediately report to fatbtc if any unauthorized operations or security breaches are found.
【USERS’ RIGHT AND LIMITATIONS TO LICENSE USE】
We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license, subject to these Terms, to access and use the fatbtc website and Services, solely for approved purposes as permitted by fatbtc. You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the fatbtc’s content.
You agree that
1. All right, title and interest in the Services and associated software, website and technology, including all intellectual property rights therein, are and shall remain with fatbtc;
2. No right or interest in the Services is conveyed other than the limited licenses granted herein;
3. The Services are protected by the copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
4. This website has the right to inquire, freeze or deduct the items and accounts of the user in according to the requirements of any applicable judicial organizations, administrative organizations and military organizations, including but not limited to public security organizations, procuratorial organizations, courts, customs, tax authorities and so on.
5. Users have the right, in according to the relevant provisions of the site, after the release of information and other contributions, to obtain fatbtc’s reward;
6. The user has the right to modify the individual account and the information, choose their own nickname and enter the introductory text, to decide whether to provide non-essential items of content;
7. Users have the right to participate in fatbtc’s online and offline activities;
8. Users have the right to enjoy fatbtc’s other types of services according to fatbtc website requirements.
9. If you disagree or are unsatisfied on the changes of the Services, you shall exercise the rights below:
(1) Stop using the Services;
(2) Require termination of the Services fatbtc provided to you through customer support or other channels. After termination, your right to use the Services shall be terminated. Under such circumstances, fatbtc is no longer obligated to deliver any unprocessed information or unfinished services to its users or any other third parties without direct relationship.
1. User shall not use fatbtc to endanger national security or disclose state secrets. User shall not violate the national community and the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, and shall not use this site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information:
(1) Incitement to resist, undermine the implementation of constitution, laws and administrative regulations;
(2) Inciting subversion of state power and overthrowing the socialist system;
(3) Incitement to split the country and undermine national unity;
(4) incite national hatred, ethnic discrimination, destruction of national unity;
(5) Fabricating or distorting facts, spreading rumors and disturbing social order;
(6) To promote feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, abetting the crime;
(7) Blatantly insulting others or fabricating facts to slander others, or carry out other malicious attacks;
(8) Damage the credibility of state organizations;
(9) Other violation of constitutional and legal administrative regulations;
(10) To conduct commercial advertising behavior.
2. the user shall not by any means maliciously register fatbtc website account, including but not limited to profit-making, speculation, cash out, winning and so on for the purpose of multiple account registration. Users may not use other user’s accounts.
If the user violates the above requirements, the fatbtc network has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, canceling the customer's star rating, honor and virtual wealth, pausing or seizing the user's account, Illegal gains, and even through the form of action to prosecute the user legal responsibility.
3. Prohibit users in any form to utilize fatbtc network as the place, platform or media to engage in a variety of illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of the fatbtc Network, the User shall not use any of the commercial activities in the name of this site or in any form of the fatbtc network as a place, platform or medium for engaging in commercial activities.
If the user violates the above requirements, the fatbtc network has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, canceling the customer's star rating, honor and virtual wealth, pausing or seizing the user's account, Illegal gains, and even through the form of action to prosecute the user legal responsibility.
4. All the information released in all forms by the user in fatbtc network should comply with national laws and regulations and other relevant provisions of the relevant provisions of the site, in line with social order and vulgar, does not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, or the user shall bear the responsibility of all the legal consequences by themselves, and if fatbtc therefore suffered losses, fatbtc has the right to recover from the user.
1. The company has the right to the appropriate rules and set user service charges. fatbtc has the right to formulate and adjust the service fee, and set specific service charges to the user to use fatbtc services.
2. Unless otherwise stated or agreed, the user agrees that the fatbtc network has the right to deduct the above-mentioned services directly from the assets of the user account.
【CHANGE OF SERVICE, INTERRUPTION, TERMINATION, RESTRICTION, FREEZING】
1. fatbtc may change the service content and/or may also interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
2. At the time of transfer, fatbtc may transfer the relevant assets under this service to a third party; fatbtc may also transfer part or all of the services under this agreement to a third party to operate or fulfill after our unilateral notice. The specific transferee is subjected to fatbtc’s notice.
3. In any of the following circumstances, fatbtc reserves the right to discontinue or terminate the services provided to you without notice, including in the following cases:
(1) If the personal information you have provided is not true, or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and failed to provide reasonable proof (please remember, according to the laws or regulations you should submit the true information);
(2) If you violate the relevant laws and regulations or this agreement;
(3) If required by any provisions of the laws and regulations, as well as the requirements of the competent government authorities; and/or
(4) If for security reasons or other necessary circumstances.
4. fatbtc has the right to charge any fees or outstanding due in accordance with this agreement. If you do not pay in full and on time, fatbtc reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
5. You may close your account at any time. You will still be obligated to fulfill your responsibilities on any pending transactions. In addition, you are responsible to fatbtc for any fees incurred before the closure. fatbtc may also terminate your account at any time and at our sole discretion, upon notice to you by email or other communication. fatbtc may also suspend your access to the Services if it suspects that you have failed to comply with these Terms, pose an unacceptable fraud or regulatory risk to fatbtc, or if you provide any false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information. fatbtc will not be liable to you for any losses incurred in connection with fatbtc's closure or suspension of your account.
6. You agree, to safeguard the security of your account and the digital assets within, fatbtc reserves the rights to freeze part or all of your assets (or in other words, to restrict you from accessing part or all of the Services) under the circumstances that fatbtc thinks your account is exposed to potential risks according to these Terms, laws, regulations, legal instruments, government requests dependent on administrative functions and powers and other conditions that fatbtc thinks fit. The reverse process is called “unfreeze”, which means fatbtc stops freezing the frozen account. fatbtc reserves the right to determine whether to unfreeze partially or wholly when users request to unfreeze. You shall fully understand the request to unfreezing account may not be necessarily accepted, and before unfreezing the account, you shall cooperate with us on identity verification or other relevant requirements, and provide including but not limited to identity information, identity card, passport, other valid identity documents and other documents or information required by us.
【COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS】
It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions you conduct through the Services, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amounts of taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. Additionally, you agree to comply with all relevant local laws of your jurisdiction. fatbtc’s business activity does not fall within the definition of an international financial service under the Belize IFSC Act and as such does not require a license given that fatbtc’s customers cannot use (nor bring in) any fiat currency to purchase/trade bitcoin or any other digital assets nor can they sell or cash in their bitcoin or any other digital assets for any fiat currency on our platform. Regarding the prevention of terrorist financing and anti-money laundering (AML), while fatbtc is not a “reporting entity” under the First Schedule of the Belize Money Laundering and Terrorism (Prevention) Act, fatbtc discretionarily undertakes due diligence to prevent money laundering and terrorism financing and will work with local authorities. When using our Services, you acknowledge that your actions are in a legal and proper manner and your sources of digital assets are not from illegal activities. fatbtc may discretionarily or in coordination with local law enforcement authorities seize, restrict or close-out your account and digital assets.
fatbtc’s users’ information in these Terms means information that is in compliance with laws and regulations and conforms to the following scopes.
1. Information provided to fatbtc by users during account creation.
2. Automatically recorded information (including but not limited to IP address, cookies, browsing history, etc.) while users accessing the Services through website and mobile apps.
3. Information legally acquired from business partners.
4. Information acquired through other legal channels.
fatbtc undertakes that we will not disclose any name, password, phone number and other information to any third party without acquiring user’s permission beforehand or legal causes.
1. User information will be partially or wholly disclosed under below circumstances accord to legal requirements.
2. Required by user, disclose to user himself/herself or other third parties; Required by administrative and judicial authorities, and other third parties as prescribed by law, according to laws and regulations;
3. Other disclosure according to laws and regulations.
You shall indemnify fatbtc and our agents (if any), employees, officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries and successors, and hold them harmless from and against all third-party claims except those resulting solely from fatbtc’s breach of these Terms. Similarly, fatbtc shall indemnify and hold harmless you and your agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries and successors from and against all third-party claims except those resulting solely from your breach of these Terms.
【REFUSAL TO GUARANTEE AND DISCLAIMER】
1. fatbtc network, as a third party platform for "network service provider", does not guarantee the information and services provided in this the site platform can fully meet the needs of users. fatbtc.com shall not be liable for errors, insults, defamation, nonfeasance, obscenity, pornography, or blasphemy that may occur during the process of acceptance of the fatbtc web service.
2. Based on the special nature of the Internet, fatbtc network does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and the timeliness of the service, security are also not guaranteed, and fatbtc network do not bear the responsibility which is not caused by fatbtc network.
fatbtc network tries to provide a safety network environment to the users, however, fatbtc network does not guarantee that the site or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, the user should use the industry's recognized software to check and kill any virus in the files downloaded from fatbtc network.
3. fatbtc network is not responsible for the failure of preservation, modification, deletion or storage of the information released by the user. Nor will fatbtc network be liable for the typographical errors, negligence, etc. not intentionally caused by fatbtc network.
fatbtc net has the right but no obligation to improve or correct any omission, error of any part of this site.
4. Unless the fatbtc network is expressly agreed in writing, the fatbtc Network shall not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any content, such as, but not limited to, advertising from the Site in any manner (including but not limited to, containing, connecting, by way of, or downloading) from the Site; fatbtc network is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by the user according to the content information on this website. The user bears the risk of using the content of this website.
5. The user comments published by users in fatbtc network, are only on behalf of the user's personal point of view. It does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirm their description. This site does not bear any legal responsibility caused by any user comments.
6. fatbtc has the right to delete all types of information which does not meet the requirements of the laws or agreement, and fatbtc retains the right not to inform the user.
7. In regards to notices issued to the users, fatbtc will deliver these notices through a formal page announcement, station letter, e-mail, customer service phone call, SMS or regular mail delivery. fatbtc network does not bear any legal responsibility for any winning, discount activities or information which are delivered not by above channels.
8. fatbtc has the right to adjust the recharge, commission, transaction and other fees according to market conditions, and have the right to decide the termination of the free promotion period.
【APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE】
These Terms and your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belize, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity pursued by you and arising out of or relating to these Terms not subject to arbitration (as set forth below) will be filed only in Belize and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms.
You and fatbtc agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or relating to the Services, except that you and fatbtc are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable or other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. You and fatbtc agree that you will notify each other of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises, that you will attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration, that any arbitration will occur in Belize and that arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator. You and fatbtc also agree that the courts in Belize have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit between the parties not subject to arbitration. In any arbitration, the parties will not seek discovery from each other, and the arbitrator shall not allow parties to engage in discovery; rather, each party shall disclose the evidence supporting their positions at some mutually agreeable time and date prior to the final hearing. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. Neither you nor we will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by these Terms. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in by a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person, if fatbtc is a party to the proceeding. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then that language shall be deemed to have been dropped from these Terms and the remaining obligations relating to arbitration shall continue in full force and effect.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed to be divisible and shall not affect the legal effect of any other provision.
If you have any complaints, feedback or questions, please contact our Customer Service at [email protected] When you contact us please provide us with your name and email address and any other information we may need to identify you, and the transaction on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints.
These Terms set forth the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings and communications relating thereto. No term or condition of any other document provided to fatbtc which is different from, inconsistent with, or in addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein will be binding upon fatbtc. You represent and warrant that all information disclosed to fatbtc in connection with these Terms are true, accurate and complete.
This website is intended to provide to its best efforts financial products and trading platform of professional and international standards for the majority of global digital assets enthusiasts. It is prohibited to use this Website for the purpose of engaging in such illegal trading activities as money laundering, smuggling and commercial bribery; where any account is found to involve any of the aforementioned illegal activities, this Website will freeze the account and immediately report such account to the competent authority.
Where a competent authority, on the strength of applicable investigation certificate, requests this Website to cooperate with the investigation relating to any designated user, or if the account of the user is subject to such measures as closure, freezing, or transfer, this Website will, as is required by the competent authority, assist such authority by providing corresponding data relating to the account user, or carrying out the corresponding operation as is required by the competent authority; for any disclosure of the user’s privacy, failure in the operation of the account and any such losses arising therefrom, this Website will not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
Where a user of this Website violates any provision in this statement and consequently violates, this Website, as a service provider, is obliged to improve the rules and services of this platform. However, this Website does not has this Websites commits will not assume any joint or several liability for the acts of the user.
Any person that logs into this Website or uses this Website directly or indirectly shall be deemed as having accepted the restriction of this Website voluntarily.
Any matter not covered in this statement shall be handled in accordance with relevant laws. Where this statement is in conflict with relevant laws and regulation,, the latter shall prevail.
1.1fatbtc Global Limited. (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company') is a company operates the Website https://www.fatbtc.com (hereinafter referred to as 'this Website' or 'the Website'), which is a platform dedicated to the transaction of digital assets and the provision of related services (hereinafter referred to as 'the Service'). For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, the Company and the Website are referred to collectively as 'we' or other applicable forms of first person pronouns in this Agreement.
1.2 All natural persons or other subjects who log onto this Website shall be users of this Website. For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, the users are referred to as 'you' or any other applicable forms of the second-person pronouns.
1.3 For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, you and we are collectively referred to as “both parties”, and individually as “one party”.
3 Your consent
3.1 You, on the basis of your own free will and your requisite consent, agree to disclose your personal information to us;
3.4 You agree that our branches, affiliates and employees may contact you in connection with the products and services that you may be interested in (unless you have indicated that you do not want to receive such information).
4. Information Collected
4.2 If you are willing to use the services offered by this Website, you will be required to fill in and provide the following two categories of information:
4.2.1 Identity Information.
Such information can help us verify whether you are eligible to be registered as a member of this Website. It includes but is not limited to your name, residence address, mailing address, other certificates and corresponding numbers thereof that are issued by your country or government to certify your identity information, as well as all other information that can help us to verify your identity (hereinafter referred to as 'identity information').
4.2.2 Service information. Such information helps us to contact you and provide you with the services, including but not limited to your phone number, fax number, valid email address, mailing address, and information concerning your debit card and/or other accounts (hereinafter collectively referred to as 'service information').
4.3 When you use this Website or the services this Website offers, we may collect more information necessary from our exclusive mailboxes or in other manners that we consider as in compliance with relevant requirements, for the purpose of improving the functions of this Website, enhancing your experience of using this Website and its services as well as the security thereof, or as is required by any court order, any applicable law, administrative regulation or any order of any other competent government agency.
5.1 When you visit our Website, we use Google stats via cookies to record our performance and check the effect of online advertising. Cookies are a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer hard drive. Only when you use your computer to access our Website can the cookies be sent to your computer hard drive.
5.2 Cookies are usually used to record the habits and preferences of visitors in browsing the items on our Website. The information collected by cookies is non-registered and collective statistical data and does not involve personal data.
5.3 Cookies, which enable the Website or service provider system to recognize your browser and capture and recall information, cannot be used to obtain data on your hard drive, your email address, or your personal data. Most browsers are designed to accept cookies. You can opt to set your browser to reject cookies, or to notify you as soon as possible if you are loaded on cookies. However, if you set your browser to disable cookies, it is possible that you may not be able to launch or use some functions of our Website.
6. Purposes of Information
6.1 We will use your information that we collect for the following purposes or in the following ways:
6.1.1 to provide you with our Services through our Website;
6.1.2 to identify and confirm your identity when you use our Website;
6.1.3 to improve and upgrade the services of the Website (your information and feedback received by us can help us improve the service of the Website, so that we can more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs);
6.1.4 to keep statistics relating to the use of our Website and to be used for data analysis carried out in cooperation with government agencies, public affairs institutions;
6.1.5 to personalize your experience (your information will help us to better respond to your personalized needs);
6.1.6 to facilitate transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or otherwise provided to any other company on any grounds without your consent, except for where doing so is expressly for the purpose of completing the transaction you require);
6.1.7 to send e-mail regularly (the email address that you provide for the purpose of processing orders may be used to receive information on and updates to your orders, in addition to newsletters, updates, related products or services information, etc.,that we may send to you from time to time)
6.1.8 to meet other purposes as specified in the User Agreement of this Website and all legal means adopted for satisfying such purposes.
6.2 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer information or allow others to collect, use information; however, such information does not involve the following parties and does not include the following information: our affiliates, trusted third parties who help us operate our websites, manage our business, or provide services to you, provided that such parties agree to keep such information confidential; When we believe that information disclosure is appropriate, or it is required by any of the applicable laws, regulations, rules or by any order of courts or other competent authorities, and is necessary for executing the strategy of our Website and ensuring the proper functioning of the Website, or as may be necessary for the related parties to provide services, or for the protection of the rights, property or safety of us or other persons. However, your information will not be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
7. Protection of Personal Data
7.1 We adopt appropriate physical, electronic, management and technical measures so as to protect and safeguard the security of your personal data. We will, to the greatest extent possible, ensure that any personal data collected through our Website shall be free from being subject to nuisance by any third party unrelated to us. The security measures that we may take include but are not limited to:
7.1.1 Physical measures: records of your personal data will be stored in a properly locked place.
7.1.2 Electronic measures: The computer data that contain your personal information will be stored in computer systems and storage medias that are subject to strict login restrictions.
7.1.3 Management measures: only staff members duly authorized by us can access your personal data, and these staff members shall comply with our internal code concerning personal data confidentiality.
7.1.4 Technical measures: such encryption techniques as Secure Socket Layer Encryption may be used to convey your personal data.
7.1.5 Other measures: our network servers are protected by proper 'firewall '.
7.2 If you are aware of any security flaws in our Website, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action as soon as possible.
7.3 Despite of the above-mentioned technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet is absolutely safe, so we cannot absolutely guarantee that the personal data that you provide to us through our Website will be safe at any time. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from or caused by any event that may occur in connection with unauthorized access to your personal data, and we shall not be held liable for compensation for such loss or damage.
9 Communication with Us
9.1 If you have any requests and comments, you can send an email to [email protected], which is the only valid and official email through which we communicate with you, so we will not bear any liability for your failure to using effective contact information, any act or omission.
9.2 We only publish announcements and information on the basis of the valid and effective contact information on this Website or post announcements on this Website; therefore, we shall not be held liable for any loss arising from your trust in the information that has not been obtained through the above-mentioned means.
|BTC/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|BCH/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|WKC/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|LTC/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|DOGE/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|WKC/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|EOS/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|DRGN/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|ACT/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|PPP/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|FAT/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|ETH/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|XRP/FCNY||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|BTM/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|TRX/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|TRX/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|FAT/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|RHOC/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|FAT/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|WKC/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|HTML/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|HTML/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|HTML/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|CAN/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|CAN/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|ECA/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|SHE/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|SHE/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|SHE/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|ETH/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|IOP/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|TBAR/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|TBAR/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|DRGN/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|DENT/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|LRC/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|EOS/BTC||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|KIN/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|REDV/FAT||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|AE/ETH||Taker 0.20%||Maker 0.20%|
|FAT(小胖币Fatcoin)||Deposit 0 FAT||Withdraw 0.0000 FAT|
|BTC(比特币Bitcoin)||Deposit 0 BTC||Withdraw 0.0500% BTC , minimum 0.0015 BTC|
|LTC(莱特币Litecoin)||Deposit 0 LTC||Withdraw 0.5000% LTC , minimum 0.0200 LTC|
|ETH(以太币Ethereum)||Deposit 0 ETH||Withdraw 0.5000% ETH , minimum 0.0100 ETH|
|EOS(EOS)||Deposit 0 EOS||Withdraw 0.5000% EOS , minimum 1.0000 EOS|
|FCNY(软妹币FatCNY)||Deposit 0 FCNY||Withdraw 0.5000% FCNY , minimum 5.0000 FCNY|
|BCH(比特币现金Bitcoin Cash)||Deposit 0 BCH||Withdraw 0.5000% BCH , minimum 0.0050 BCH|
|WKC(玩客币(链克))||Deposit 0 WKC||Withdraw 0.5000% WKC , minimum 2.0000 WKC|
|DOGE(狗狗币Dogecoin)||Deposit 0 DOGE||Withdraw 0.5000% DOGE , minimum 300.0000 DOGE|
|DRGN(龙链Dragonchain)||Deposit 0 DRGN||Withdraw 0.5000% DRGN , minimum 4.0000 DRGN|
|PPP(PayPie)||Deposit 0 PPP||Withdraw 0.5000% PPP , minimum 5.0000 PPP|
|LRC(路印协议Loopring)||Deposit 0 LRC||Withdraw 0.5000% LRC , minimum 10.0000 LRC|
|ACT(A链)||Deposit 0 ACT||Withdraw 0.5000% ACT , minimum 2.0000 ACT|
|KIN(KIN)||Deposit 0 KIN||Withdraw 0.5000% KIN , minimum 20000.0000 KIN|
|RHOC(RChain)||Deposit 0 RHOC||Withdraw 0.5000% RHOC , minimum 5.0000 RHOC|
|DENT(Dent)||Deposit 0 DENT||Withdraw 0.5000% DENT , minimum 150.0000 DENT|
|TRX(波场Tron)||Deposit 0 TRX||Withdraw 0.5000% TRX , minimum 200.0000 TRX|
|XRP(瑞波币Ripple)||Deposit 0 XRP||Withdraw 0.5000% XRP , minimum 1.0000 XRP|
|BTM(比原链Bytom)||Deposit 0 BTM||Withdraw 0.5000% BTM , minimum 15.0000 BTM|
|AE(Aeternity)||Deposit 0 AE||Withdraw 0.0050% AE , minimum 2.0000 AE|
|HTML(HTMLCoin)||Deposit 0 HTML||Withdraw 0.5000% HTML , minimum 100.0000 HTML|
|CAN(Canya)||Deposit 0 CAN||Withdraw 0.5000% CAN , minimum 15.0000 CAN|
|ECA(Electra)||Deposit 0 ECA||Withdraw 0.5000% ECA , minimum 200.0000 ECA|
|SHE(闪链ShineChain)||Deposit 0 SHE||Withdraw 0.5000% SHE , minimum 500.0000 SHE|
|IOP(Internet of People)||Deposit 0 IOP||Withdraw 0.0050% IOP , minimum 0.5000 IOP|
|TBAR(Titanium BAR)||Deposit 0 TBAR||Withdraw 0.0050% TBAR , minimum 10.0000 TBAR|
|CS(Credits)||Deposit 0 CS||Withdraw 0.0050% CS , minimum 10.0000 CS|
|REDV(Redvolution)||Deposit 0 REDV||Withdraw 0.0050% REDV , minimum 250.0000 REDV|